Preparation for the Goethe-Zertifikat
We offer preparation examinations administered by the Goethe Institute, examinations which are known world-wide and highly valued in professional life.
These examinations from the Goethe Institute test practical skills at different levels and require a solid knowledge of everyday German, both oral and written.They consist of a written paper (listening, reading, writing, including grammatical structures and vocabulary) and an oral exam.
- To express one’s ideas and opinions, defend one’s point of view and present a topic of general interest
- To understand both the gist and detail of rather complex texts of general interest; to extract and note down specific information from a telephone conversation
- To read rather complex texts for both gist and detail, highlighting specific information, and determining the common themes
- To write a persuasive essay on a general interest topic adapted for a specific audience, demonstrating a command of the written language
- To become familiar with certain aspects of Germanic culture
|Level required||various levels depending on the intended exam (Description)|
|Module lasts||3 days
|During the Summer intersemestrial period|
|Date||on 19, 20 and 22 August 2019|
|Registration||from 15 April to 24 May 2019|
|Module fees||For more information|
|For additional information||Please consult the following website: Das Goethe-Institut Prüfungszentrum der Universität Lausanne or Goethe Institute|