We offer learning opportunities either parallel to or integrated into your study program for the acquisition of language skills required at university and useful in your professional future.
Transparency of study programs and coherence of both learning objectives and levels are ensured through our link with European standards – particularly through our use of the European Language Portfolio for Higher Education.
For more information on our study concept.
Learning a language requires considerable effort and regular work on your part, both inside and outside the classroom. Before registering for a module, make sure that you will have time to do the work required. Remember that if you are placed in a group, you are expected to attend the module regularly and in its entirety.
Specific skills modules
- Grammatisch korrekt und sicher kommunizieren – Structure your Ideas – from B1
- Deutsch am Arbeitsplatz – from B2
- Erfolgreich kommunizieren und präsentieren – Effective Communication and Speaking to an Audience – from B2
- Express Oneself in German using Multilingual Sources – from B2
Integrated skills modules
Integrated skills module, exam option
- Goethe-Zertifikat (during the Summer intersemestrial period) – B2 and C1
Independent learning – with tutorial support
Independent learning – without registration