The “specific skills” modules aim to develop specific language skills and the competence necessary to participate with more ease in academic, professional or social life.
French for academic studies
These modules are intended for any member of the EPFL community and have a specifically academic focus.
- Academic Writing – from B1
- Coaching for Communicating in French in an Academic Context – from B1
- Preparing a 180-second Thesis in French for Doctoral Students – from B1/B2
French for specific communication purposes
These modules are intended for any member of the EPFL community and cover general interest.
- Pronounce Clearly for Better Communication – from B1
- French through Theater – from B1
- Development Project in Africa: Action and Communication – from B2
You will be placed in the course which corresponds to the level determined in online registration.