This test assesses mastery of four skills (Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing) required in an academic context where the teaching medium is English. A candidate for TOEFL must have a level of at least B2 in English.
The result of this test is expressed as a number of points. The total achieved must match the number of points required by the institution applied to.
- To converse and defend arguments in various contexts, on both a personal and academic level
- To understand interventions of a certain length in various fields when standard language is used
- To read texts of a certain length in an academic context
- To summarise information from different sources and media
- To write a structured formal or argumentative text of a certain length
- To deal with basic intercultural differences
- To develop independent learning strategies, especially those relevant to exams
This test is intended to ascertain the candidate’s present level. Its validity is thus limited to 2 years.
Level required from B2 (Description) Module lasts 5 days
Dates from 2 to 6 September 2019 Period of registration from 15 April to 24 May 2019 Module fees For more information. For additional information Please consult the TOEFL website.